My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Eve in one week!

I'm sitting eating a baloney sandwich for lunch.  I don't usually have baloney in the house but I just did a walk-thru at Safeway and it looked kinda good sitting there among all the other meats we probably shouldn't eat.  Yum! Nothing like a baloney sandwich now and then.

I went to physical therapy at 8:30.  I had pedaled on my exercise bike at home first thinking things might go easier for me. Nope! Everything hurt to high heaven.  She did show me a couple of exercises I can do when I stay with Mary over the holidays (maybe longer).  One was putting a belt around your foot and pulling it towards you to make the knee bend.  It definitely hurt so I stopped at Serenity House to pick up a belt I thought might work.

Made a quick Walmart run to get my prescription and another ink cartridge for my printer.  Hate buying those suckers!  I filled up the car with gas at this one station on the way that always "used to have" the cheapest prices.  When I left and drove by Safeway, I noticed I could have saved 20 cents a gallon.  Hate it when that happens.

Noticed a bit of a line at Safeway for mega tickets.  Not as long as I've seen on television but I was glad I picked mine up earlier at the neighborhood grocery when there was no line at all.

Guess I'll head out to the kitchen and clean things up a bit. Bought some sugar and I plan to make divinity this afternoon.  I've got a tiny bit of Xmas wrapping to finish up but am still waiting on three things I ordered.  Mainly, I plan to relax and entertain myself.  Got a new puzzle started, books to read, and Netflix shows to watch. 

Looking gray and dark outside.  Rain on the way, I suppose.  That's fine.  Just don't send any white stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment