My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Sunday, December 15, 2013

ten days to go

I had another productive day. I'm not taking it for granted, either, as my energy level has been way low for months.  I spent 40 minutes on exercises and like I knew it would -- it hurt!  Have got to make myself do them every single day.

I finished up the last of my Christmas gift cross stitch projects, wrapped a few more presents, swept the kitchen and ran a quick mop over it, ironed a blouse, cleaned under the sink, and finished my jigsaw puzzle.  Seemed a shame to tear it apart without taking a picture of it.
I'm thinking I just might pull out another to work on as it was so much fun --especially towards the end. I've got a ton of 1000-piece puzzles but I think I'll work on another 500-piece for now.

Saw a recipe on Facebook for divinity that looked really easy so I think I'll buy the ingredients when I go to Walmart tomorrow to pick up my prescription. We always looked forward to my Aunt Lillian's divinity when I was growing up, but for some reason, I seldom ever make it.

First thing on my agenda tomorrow, however, is to make a dentist appointment.  I've been darn lucky so far but I don't want to push my luck on waiting to see what that upper front tooth is up to.

Saw a picture on FB of the class of '63 at their 50th reunion.  I love seeing those "kids". Thought I'd post it here....

No comments:

Post a Comment