My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Off to the mall I go

Granddaughter Catie is coming by in an hour or less to take me to Southcenter so I can do a little shopping.

Yesterday, after Mary and Andy got the call from their lawyer that the papers were finally filed, we had a toast to celebrate the adoption.


Poor Jake.  He's going to have to deal with a looney tunes granny!

Here's a picture I took yesterday when we went for his first doctor's office in the U district.
Watching and listening to the new parents just makes me smile.  They find themselves talking baby talk and they try not to (well, Andy tries.... but neither does that good at it)  ha ha   Mary told me that Andy was reading up on umbilical cords and started to read it to Jake like it was a story book.  Wish I could have recorded that.


No comments:

Post a Comment