My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Friday, December 20, 2013

It's white outside

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....
And then let it be gone!  It's pretty, it kept me out of physical therapy this a.m. but I have plans for tomorrow and I'm not brave enough to drive to PT unless it's all pretty much history. From my front and back doors... and the window in this room.


I kept my little Christmas tree lights on last night and my blinds open in the bedroom so I could look out to see if snow had arrived.  I was glad to see it but only because I hate physical therapy.  I got my pictures and I'm ready for it to go away for the rest of the year.

Jenni and the kids stopped in last night to pick up a Christmas hat for Hunter. They were on their way to their music concert at school.  Good opportunity for a photo shoot although I regret not donning a hat myself since my hair looks so very stylish.

I pretty much loafed yesterday.  After I spent close to an hour doing exercises and riding my indoor bike, that is.  I intend to get back in there this morning as soon as I finish this post.

When I pulled the trash bins out to the alley, I noticed five piles of dog poop.  Not that unusual 'cause Sammy has spent some time here off and on.  What had me puzzled, however, was that it was much larger than his usual contribution, and I wondered how another larger dog could have  gotten into my yard since the gates are always closed.  (yes, I'm writing about dog poop today. Nothing is sacred)


Anyhow, I took some pictures of it and emailed it to Jenni at work asking her if she thought Sammy was capable of poop this big.  She emailed me back that she couldn't judge so would I go out and take another picture with a dollar bill by it.  I wrote back:  You have got to be kidding. I know I have time on my hands but not that much time.  She replied:  Well, you started it.

This morning I wake up to an email from her showing a picture of poop in her back yard.
I'm still laughing!

Had stew and dumplings for supper last night, and French toast for breakfast this morning.  As you can tell, I'm low on blog topics.  Not to worry, though...before this year is over, I'm going to have some very interesting news.  And no, I'm not getting married and I'm not pregnant.

Am off to the exercise bike now and then I have a letter to write to Ruthie who is still at Swedish.

No comments:

Post a Comment