My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thursday morning

Been up for about an hour.  Checked my Hit 5 numbers (no luck again), surfed the net, had a quick breakfast, and now I'm gonna head into the bedroom and climb on that dang blasted exercise bike that I managed to avoid altogether yesterday.

I awoke to nausea and gagging (had a little break from it for a while and thought I was done with it).  I suspect that my sinuses are to blame.  Mainly because I'm very stuffed up.  Think I'll run the humidifier tonight (even if the room is kinda cold) and see if tomorrow is better.  Since I'm still having issues with my teeth, I half expect all of this to be related somehow.  I'm not having tooth aches but am definitely being made aware that a visit to the dentist is going to be on my calendar sooner or later.

I also woke up during the night to foot cramps.  That was a huge disappointment because I was bothered with them frequently months ago (before I fell) but they've been completely absent for months and I thought I was done with them.  Silly me.  Now I've gotta research online again and check out exactly what I need to be doing. 

I do remember that water drinking is a must and while I thought I was doing halfway decent in that area, perhaps I need to step it up.  I also haven't been diligent about taking potassium and magnesium pills.  That will change today as will eating a daily banana.  Although I seem to recall I was doing everything possible when I first started having these issues, and nothing much was helping. I'll get to the bottom of this, though.  I'm on a mission.

Got a FB message from Bev Stapf yesterday saying Ruth is going to rehab for about a month. Her new address is:
Ruth Kvinsland
Swedish Hospital
500 17th Ave
ROOM 631
Seattle, WA 98122

Just looked over the Golden Globe nominations and although I'm familiar with most of the tv shows and actors that got the nod, I haven't seen any of the movies this year.  EXCEPT.... Gravity....which I hated!  I'm going to go to my favorite movie website (IMDB.com) and read up on all the movies and their reviews to see who I want to win.  Am hoping some of them are already out on video.  Red Box seems to get them fairly quickly and I'm fine with paying a $1.25 and watching from my recliner.

Today, I'm exercising, going to physical therapy, getting a mammogram, and coming home to finish Christmas cards, wrap a few gifts, and maybe clean up my sewing area.  I always seem to make a real mess heap as I get into my projects. But then...that's what sewing is all about, I suppose.

Okay...I've put off the bike long enough.  Coffee cup is empty and it's time to accept the fact that I'm gonna' be hurting today, one way or another.  Sigh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment