My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

BAGS FROM THE BAG LADY

Here are a dozen  photos of some of the bags my sister has been working on. She's hoping to generate a little extra income and is selling them at a very reasonable price.  They're double stitched and sturdy. I use mine for grocery shopping.

I'm sending out a message  to several folks in my email address book about these bags. Drop me a quick line if you think you'd be interested and I'll let my sister know. She doesn't have Internet.       ( cedarrose61 at hotmail.com )

The backpack larger bags are $10 but the grocery bags with handles are only $5.  She'll deliver if you live in the Port Townsend area. Otherwise, add $2 for shipping.  And thank you for taking the time to look them over.  They're really well-made. (You can click on picture to enlarge)













2 comments:

  1. I like the Eggs one.
    -Catie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joyce for posting Janie's bags. She does really good workmanship. I have a wonderful tote she made with a Lighthouse on it. B

    ReplyDelete