My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Carolyn!

I came across some old photos taken 48 years ago and remember that New Years Party we attended way back then.  Wish I could remember whose house we were at. I'm thinking Terry Dickerson or Margie Marshall. Maybe neither. 
Mike Pearce, Maxine Evanson, Skip Prange, and me in 1963

Mary Pearce Gaboury (putting on another record), unknown guy in white hat, Caren Peterson, Ronnie Deleo, and Carolyn Woodward

Mike Pearce, Ray Carver, George Strader, Mel Wilkins

Ray Carver, Maxine, Mike (nobody's feelin' any pain)

Ray today with his grandkids

Carolyn as a PTHS graduate in 1962

Sisters: Marilyn Thompson & Carolyn Lopeman

REMEMBERING THE OLD DAYS! HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment