My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Birthday Party for Billy

Gonna take me a bit to sort through the 66 pictures I took this afternoon but I'll post a bunch later.  Here's a very short (39 second) video I took right before cousin Bill blew out the candles.
The surprise birthday party (he'll be 70 this week) was attended by about 80+ people.  More later.....



two hours later...

Well, I just went through my pictures. I deleted half so I'm down to 33. I'll post a few   now and a few tomorrow.  The next day I'll put up 21 table shots of various folks. Not sure of the IDs of most but it will give you an idea of how the party looked.

You can click on pictures to enlarge them, then RIGHT click to send to "your pictures on your computer". That will enable you to get reprints if you want any.  Let me know if that system doesn't work and you want me to order you reprints via the outfit I use.




















Linda with Teresa Arey

Karen & Tammy, Bill's daughters
 
BEFORE AND AFTER.....1945 & 2011



1 comment:

  1. How cute! And congrats to both of you for living such a good life.

    ReplyDelete