My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday winding down

I stuck with the project and I managed to get a whole lot of paper work and photos and such thrown out, filed, or put in new places.  Freed up three shelves of closet space as well. Ahhhhhhh...

One of the things that Virgos like to do is organize and make things tidy.  Here's a book with plastic pages that holds a whole lot of obituaries divided by relatives, friends, teachers, classmates, etc.  Yeah, I know I'm weird. But I'm a tidy weirdo. And you'd have to admit, the book will generate interest if I find anyone who wants to look through it someday.


I also set out a few more Xmas decorations.  I don't think I'm going to completely empty the large bins in the garage but I will add a few each day that are favorites.


I got the four Xmas gifts I have to mail wrapped up and ready for the post office tomorrow morning.  Have discovered, however, that my energy level is ebbing so I think I'll put away the chicken I thawed out for supper and throw Marie Calander in the microwave instead.  I also thawed out some rhubarb and I'm going to draw on  what energy I have left to bake a cake. I have a terrific cake recipe that is quick and easy.  Funny how I always can find the strength to make dessert. Ha ha
Well, it's suddenly got quite dark outside. Guess I'll plug in the lights and busy myself in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment