My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A couple videos and Facebook stuff

Just finished a cup of coffee and am walking over to Jen's to pick up Sammy. Plan on getting some sewing done today. Yesterday I cleaned out the receipt box (boring job) and set out a few more Xmas decorations stored in the garage.  Decided I wasn't going to set out everything this year as there's just too much.   Some of those decos and trinkets are just too darn cute to leave out, and I had to force myself to rewrap the tissue paper and walk away. Felt like I was playing a part in Toy Story.  Ha Ha


Received this from Bill Koepke in Hawaii:
This video from the small Yupiq Eskimo Village of Quinhagak, Alaska , was a school computer project intended for the other Yupiq villages in the area. Much to the villagers' shock, over a half million people have viewed it.




Received this from Linda Farina in Tennessee:



I saw a few things on Facebook this morning that made me chuckle and decided to share....





 You know you're a redneck if.....  (this was my favorite)
Okay. I'm off. Think I'll start on another Leader blog post today too.  Have an idea in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment