My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Saturday, December 24, 2011

It's Christmas Eve!

8 pm and I'm in my jammies all ready for Santa to show up on my roof.  Spent 2-1/2 hours over and Jenni & Wayne's house.  His sister and her husband came with their two kids and Wayne's dad, Ed was there with Kathy.  We had pizza, salad, munchies and I drank a couple of hard lemonades. 

Everybody opened presents and I took pictures.  I did get a cute little teacup from Kathy that I really like. 

Maddie wanted this chemistry set in a catalog and showed me the slime she made earlier today.
Hunter put together a 3-D puzzle I had given him of the white house. (or some kind of building)

Hunter got his bike and Maddie got the lava lamp she wanted.  I didn't take too many pictures tonight but here's a couple...
 Ed holding Hank, Hunter standing in front of Wayne, and Denzil, Wayne's brother-in-law
Two grannies drinking their beer.

Well, nuts!  I'm tired already. Wonder if it was the beer.  Guess I'll do a little packing for our trip tomorrow and hit the sack early.

1 comment: