My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Friday, December 9, 2011

End of the week

Worked most of the morning on writing an essay to submit to the AARP Bulletin. Outside of a little vacuuming and washing the dishes, I don't think I accomplished much.  I did manage to get two double batches of cookie dough mixed and in the fridge, though. I'll start baking tomorrow for delivery on some of it next Wednesday.  Will make the fudge tomorrow too.

Got a Christmas card from the Jenners today. I pulled it out of the card upside down and thought it was pairs of pants on a clothesline. Once I turned it right side up, though, I saw it was boots.  Ha Ha


Here's 3 pretty pictures my cousin, Marlee, took on her walk in Gig Harbor.




And that is about it for now. I'm off to my recliner to crochet and watch afternoon TV.  Kids are due any minute and Sammy is watching faithfully from his perch here in the computer room.

No comments:

Post a Comment