My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Monday, December 19, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!

Just pulled out my calendar to see if there was anything I had written down for this week and noticed that TODAY is Linda Wilson Farina's birthday.  Decided to dig around in my collection and post three pictures of her. (you can click on photos to enlarge)

This first one is Linda in second grade.  She third from the right in the back row.


This next one was when she was a girl scout and helping out during the Kids Parade. That's her on the right.  (this is one of my favorites)

And this last one was taken a few years back at a class reunion.  Linda is sitting next to me and she's got on a blue top and red jacket.


                              HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA GIRL DOWN IN TENNESSEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment