My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cartoons, Candy, and Classic TV

Looking hard for things to make me laugh today. These were my favorite Xmas  cartoons that I got in a recent email.






Now for some comfort food. One of my FB friends commented on making divinity so I'm going to hunt around and see if I can't find a halfway easy recipe.  I don't recall ever making it before but I remember my Aunt Lillian did every year and we waited patiently for it to be served.  And if I can't make it presentable enough to eat, I'll go buy the ingredients I need to make a pan of fudge. I do have that down pat.  All you have to do is look at my butt to know that fact!  Ha Ha

I finished another wall hanging yesterday.  My sister had given me four little house cut-outs. I wanted to put the twins in one of the windows (I glued their face on).


Intend to start a new sewing project today too. Have four more audio books to entertain me and I might just plop myself down in the recliner to watch a $2 DVD I picked up at the library gift shop.  It's called Lost TV Shows and has a couple episodes each of Lassie, Life of Riley, You bet your life, I married Joan, Combat, Sea Hunt, Mannix, Burke's Law, Dragnet, Wagon Train, Mr. Ed, and Robin Hood.  I started watching Lassie last night and was tickled that the episode was with Tommy Rettig (the very first Lassie show).

Okay. That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment