My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Coat of Arms

Page from Fred Gwynne book:

Relaxing day around the house. Yvonne and I made a quick library run but that was about it.  She gave me two sacks of paperbacks so I cleared out another shelf. Glad to get them.

Took a few pictures of birds that I watched as I sat here surfing the Net.  Glad they like the bird bath.


I did a little sewing, a little writing, a little reading.  Gonna watch some television in a few minutes. Am hoping the Olympics get a little better. The interviews they insist on showing are boring me.  Too many commericals too!

The kids go to camp tomorrow.  My goal is to get back into riding my bike. So easy to let it go by the wayside if you skip a few days.  Here's a guy I enjoy listening to...

No comments:

Post a Comment