My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Later in the day

Finished my quilt square cutting and took a short nap. Thought I'd run a couple errands just to get out of the house.  Crowded out there.  I pulled into Safeway's parking lot and pulled right out again.
Browsed through Serenity House and took this picture of the back side.  Didn't have my camera, though, so it didn't pick up all the birds on the roof.  This is a phone shot.
Took another phone picture of some flowers on my back porch that were about to bloom.
And then this one with my camera today showing their blooms.
Pretty, aren't they?  They bloom every year.

Well, my ears are ringing to beat the band and my cough is revving up too.  I guess I'm gonna lay low for the 4th and try to heal myself. If the sun comes out, I'll sit out on the deck and soak up the rays.
Got an email of pictures of the Colorado fires and man oh man, was that ever sad!  Those poor people and poor animals too!

Jenni's been feeling poorly all week too.  Maybe longer than a week.  She went to the doctor today and they're scheduling an ultra sound to see if she needs gall bladder surgery.  My poor baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment