My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Kids go to camp

Well, I managed to get my quilt squares cut and sewn together and cut out the batting and the back piece too.  Too tired to go any further today but I'll work on it tomorrow.  Nothing fancy with this quilt; I'm not even putting a border on it.  Just want to get the batting and backing tied on and get on to the next one.
Sitting here half watching Tom Hanks in Cast Away.  Good movie of  a bearded guy talking to a volleyball. Russell Crowe in 'Gladiator' beat him out for best actor in 2000.  Gees, 12 years ago already!
Think I'll go throw together spaghetti so I'll have something to eat on for the next three nights.  Spaghetti has taken on a whole new interest since I switched to wheat pasta.

Here's the pictures Jenni took of the kids arriving at camp.





No comments:

Post a Comment