My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday activities

I'm posting a short video I took at Jenni's house this afternoon when we sang happy birthday to the twins.  Most of my videos are pretty dumb. This one's no different. It's only about 49 seconds long.


Grandparents Ed and Kathy were there along with Aunt Lisa and Uncle Denzil and their kids.
Pictures below:







It's been raining pretty steadily for the last couple of hours. I went out to the side yard at 9 a.m. to do some weeding. Quit after an hour and tomorrow I'll tackle another area.  I don't imagine the slugs are all that thrilled with my tidying up.  Gees but those creatures are gross!

Whenever I get a little bored I read some of the  stories running in the Leader to see if there's any controversy worth jumping into.  Always kind of fun to stir up the pot.  It's interesting how people will comment on a public forum and then when they get comments back, they're offended and feel their right to an opinion is being challenged. There are times, though, that people get caught up in the heat of the argument and type away with abandon.  I've probably been guilty of that myself. More than once I've put something on Facebook and then thought "what in the hell did I post that for?!" I'm glad they have a delete option.  ha ha

And on that note, I think I'll surf on over to FB and see what new pictures have been posted. Saw one of Dick & Shari Sooy that looked interesting.  Also.....I'm trying to find the catalog I ordered this CD case out of.  If anybody sees it in the junk mail arriving at your house, could you tell me what catalog it is so I can keep an eye out?  I tried looking for it online but couldn't find it, and I'd like to get another one.  It's just a cheapie see-thru plastic thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment