My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sunny Thursday

House was a little chilly when I got up this morning (earlier than I planned again thanks to a couple of early morning foot cramp sessions).  I put on some sweats and after breakfast, a crossword puzzle, and getting a letter written, I was out to the garage to vacuum and clean the inside of the car.

All done now and I'm sweatin' like a hog!  Sun is out and I'm hunting for cooler clothes to change into.  Hunter is mowing the lawns and will help me transplant those beautiful red flowers out front that the deer ate yet the hummingbirds love.  Gonna find a spot in the backyard for them

Have decided to wash windows today. Thankfully, I don't have that many.  After that, it's fun stuff like writing, jigsaw puzzle, and sewing.  Here's a picture my son-in-law, Andy, posted on Facebook. I love it so much I sent it to Walgreens to get a 5x7 so I can hang it in here on the wall.

Today would have been my cousin Claude's 82nd birthday. Sure do miss the ole fart!

No comments:

Post a Comment