My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Monday, March 19, 2012

at the luncheon

Traveled into Port Townsend this morning for the annual CZ/PTPC retirement luncheon at Hwy 20 Roadhouse.  Bonus was that I won a prize on the tickets they drew.  And a perfect prize for me too. 30 handmade all occasion cards. I love sending cards.

I posted 50+ pictures on my Facebook page that I think are "public" so anybody can look at them. Here are just a few....

                                               Cindy Kobetich & Mary Norton
                                                       Cathy & Larry Louck
                                                       Jim Dodd & Paul Nollette
                                                           Carol & Pat Plaster
                                         Chuck Robinson & Phyllis Weisenburger
                                                         Dean Kobetich & Terry Rohring
                                  Michelle Plattner, Kate Spear, Linda Pedersen, Yvonne Starkey
                                                    Ann Marie & Harry Fountain
                                                                  me  & Anne Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment