My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Friday, March 2, 2012

I know-I already posted but I had more to say...

Yes, I'm killing time again.  Just made a quick Walmart run to get a few items. Impulse buys included a rug runner for the area coming into this room as it gets a fair amount of traffic day and night. Also bought a small portable ironing board for my sewing room.  Now that I'm setting up shop in the back bedroom, the large ironing board is causing me grief always in the way.

Ran into Katie Proper Tyler Porter as she was leaving. We visited for a while at the door. She lives in PA. Says her sons are here.  She has five kids but said she had ten along the way.  Wow!  Lots of grandkids too.  She likes to go to bingo. I think that's where I ran into her last time.  At the Masonic Hall maybe?

Neighbors are having a yard sale (moving to Mt. Vernon) so I bought four wood TV stands or whatever you call them.  I have two and use them everyday.  Offered them to Jenni and Catie and am waiting to see if either is interested.

I saw these next 2 images on Facebook and really liked them. 


"It must be me"


And I always like a good dog or cat photo. Here's "drama cat"....


The mountain view from Walmart sure was magnificent.  I took a picture with my phone but it didn't turn out that great. I didn't realize my camera was in my backpack. Well, it's almost noon so I guess I'll see what I can scrounge up for lunch. Have one bowl left of the homemade noodle soup I made so that will do--and maybe a BLT to go with it. I'm kinda hungry. That yogurt I had for breakfast wasn't quite enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment