My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Sunday, March 11, 2012

OH NUTS!

Woke up at 3:20 a.m. sneezing.  Uh oh, I know what that means.  Tried to ignore it but it was too late. Sinus headache began so I moved to the recliner to try and catch a few more zzzz's.  Woke up 3 or 4 hours later with my mouth open and drool caked to my chin like an old geezer in a movie.

I hoped maybe a hot shower would nip it in the bud but I've been down this road before and I know I have to walk all the way to the end.  Gonna' be a day of stuffed up head, ringing ears, runny nose, and rotten disposition.  (nothing new there)  ha ha

I took a pill, squirted stuff up my nose, grabbed a box of kleenex and a cup of coffee, and headed off to the laptop.  I'm going to work through it as long as I can.  Think I'll strip the bed and maybe set up the humidifier for tonight.  Usually I'm only in bad shape for a day.  Always puzzles me too, when this happens.  Is it dust?  Is it something I ate or drank?  Is it just life?

I did notice at the movies yesterday that my tinnitis started in midway thru the show.  It doesn't usually act up like that until evening and I wondered if something was going on.   Okay. Enough of his nonsense. Nobody likes to read about my aches and pains.  Not even me!  But....sometimes that's all I got.

Looking pretty blue sky and sunny outside my window this morning. I think I'll get on my bike later. I can feel lousy outside or inside, I suppose. Here's a pretty song....

No comments:

Post a Comment