My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

testing and editing...

I've been playing around with my scanner trying to figure out how all the settings work. I still can't get it to do what my old scanner does and I'm thinking maybe old is just better.  I often turn to the old one when I can't get this newer model to cooperate but that process takes a while as I have to use my old computer to do it and it's not online so the progress is slow moving.  Oh well....

I spent the day on several projects and "think" I may have settled on a title for my book.  I was going back and forth with a couple or three and this is what I intend to use....

It's kind of hard to see unless you click on it.  Scanning the cover was about the only way I could get the page to cut and paste onto my blog.  I had intended to work on selecting photos today but all the other little chores took up my morning and now I've been sitting here too long and need to do something else.  I'll start again tomorrow.

I tried renting 'Contagion' via Amazon last night onto my tv set but it kept telling me it was not available.  I switched over to Netflix and watched another episode of 'Damages.'  I've seen 19 shows now and there are 39 total.  This morning I noticed 'Contagion' had been charged to my debit card so I went back to the TV and there it is waiting for me for 48 hours. So that's what I'll watch tonight.

I think I'll go take a little nap now.  I didn't sleep that great last night and have been dragging. Here's a terrific song by my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment