My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Monday, March 26, 2012

WHAT IS THAT?!


I don't know if there's a solution to my dilemma.  When I use my zoom feature on my camera, I get this black spot.  It's not there if I take a normal shot.  It is there if I shoot video.  There must be a reason.  I called this camera outfit but all they do is develop pictures.  She said to send it to the manufacturer but it would probably cost me more than the camera is worth. Plus I don't want to be without my camera.
I don't understand the inside workings of cameras but I'm thinking I must have a spec of dirt somewhere in there.  Hope it's not a bug.  I suspect I'm never going to know but I posted it anyway.

I've got a bit of a sinus headache this morning.  Sneezing off and on but it hasn't gotten to the point of miserable yet.  Playing with me mostly. I hope it subsides.  I've been cleaning various corners and shelves a little so perhaps I've stirred up dust.

Ran a few errands earlier this morning. Put my disk in at the printer but as usual, she was too busy to talk.  Said it was her day off and she'd call me tomorrow.  She nonchalently gave me this bid that was much higher than her previous bid.  I'll go elsewhere before I'll put up with that nonsense.

Stopped to mail some pictures at the substation. $1.50 for postage!  I usually pick up a mega or Hit 5 ticket while I'm in there. Usually after I've paid for stamps and packages, I feel a strong need to WIN!

Made a quick stop at the optometrists too as my glasses needed tightening. Then it was off to Albertsons for a bag of groceries and a quick library stop to read the Leader. Bought a book by Hillary Clinton in the book gift shop. Only a dollar and it looked pretty good.  I'm betting she'll run for President in 2016.  I'll vote for her too.

I had intended to use the microfilm machine while there but  both were in use so I'll have to go another day.  Maybe in the early evening instead of the morning.  I got quite a bit accomplished yesterday so I'm taking things a little easier today.  Always happy when I get a closet or shelf cleaned or tidied up.  Now I think I'll go hem a pair of curtains and sort through my sewing notion supplies to see if I can't
thin them down a bit. Or at least get them in some kind of order.

Sure be glad when my book bid is presented and I place my order once and for all.  Hate that period of time where you invest your dough in a project and then hope and pray you make your money back.  Most of the time I'm confident it won't be a problem but you naturally have times of doubt as well.  Read something the other day (probably on Facebook) that read:  You'll never see a hearse with a car rack on top.  (or something like that).  A reminder, anyhow, that you can't take it with you.

Man, it must be spring.  I've got a ton of birds flying outside my window and across the street.


No comments:

Post a Comment