My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Yard work

Actually got a little yardwork done this morning.  Not much, though. Seems like I pretty much have to pace myself dealing with this foot problem.  Hunter hooked up my hose for me and I cleaned the bird feeders.  Pulled a few weeds, picked up some dog poo poo, refilled the bird feeders and put one feeder in the front and cleaned the bird baths with bleach and a wire brush.

Then we went downtown so he could run his remote control hovercraft on a large puddle in a field near the waterfront.

 I added a few other pictures to my Facebook page, and will post a quick video here.




I started working on some quilt pieces yesterday using freezer paper and my, I really like that technique for applique.  Especially when I can sit in my recliner with feet up to work on the individual pieces that need turning and basting.  I'm betting I'm probably going to move my sewing area back to the kitchen before too long.  A lot easier to work on things there.  Not now,though. Have a jigsaw puzzle set up in that corner.

Rented Hugo from Red Box last night.  Hunter and I both thought it was boring.  I picked up a second one for tonight--Drive.  Expecting Jen back within the hour and I know Hunter is looking forward to seeing them as well. 

I did a little cut and paste work from my blog to a word program but it's going to take a while to get that done. Intend to do a little every day.  Think I'll leave the computer room for the rest of today. Need a break.  Feeling awfully tired too. Probably need a nap.  Rain finally arrived a half hour ago.  I think I'll heat up a Marie Callender dinner and have a salad with it. Don't feel like cooking tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment