My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday morning.....

Just finished browsing through a couple of catalogs.  Amazes me how many show up in my mailbox these days.  Most go straight to recycle bin.  I did place a phone order this morning, though, from Dr. Leonard's Healthcare catalog. Found a couple of foot thingies I want to try out.  Also a set of curtains. Wouldn't normally buy curtains but the price was right, and it was a set where all the pieces are sewn together so they slip on one rod. Hopefully, they won't be too cheesy.

Also found some items in the ABC Distributing catalog. Birthday gift putaways for the twins mostly. Since Jenni likes their stuff and will be ordering as well, I figured we could split the shipping costs.

I finished sewing my red heart appliques with freezer paper last night so today I will begin sewing them onto white squares.  Got my sewing machine back from the shop and he didn't charge me for adjusting the belt.

Sitting here watching Paula Deen as I type. Probably a good thing she's not a neighbor of mine. I'd be hanging out with her all the time.

Miss "whirlwind activity girl Maddie" will be finishing up basketball this month. Today she brought her equipment for softball practice AFTER she finishes up her CampFire Girls meeting at their cabin downtown.  Hunter has a team party to attend at Lincoln Park this week for his basketball team.  I can remember partying at that cabin the year they turned one.  Gees, where does the time go?!

Well, time to get back to work on the book. Today, though, I've got to condition myself to not spend hours on it.  Need to attend to other projects. I started to play this video and Sammy immediately sat up and starting looking out the window and making "those sounds" he does like grrrr....where are you, arf, grunt, arf, grunt.... I turned it off and he laid back down again.  He needs a girl friend I think.




Well,here I am...two hours later and I'm still on this computer.  Oh well... here's a picture I saw on Facebook of Ann Robson's place in Issaquah and a second of Hunter's basketball team in the PDN.


No comments:

Post a Comment