My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Friday, March 16, 2012

Blogging

It's 2 pm and I spent way too much time on this laptop again today.  Oh well, it's not like I had anything I actually HAD TO DO.  I colored my hair yesterday. I really look attractive now. hee hee


I purposely cut off  my face.  It was just too much to look at.  Here's how I kinda feel these days....



I ate some of the pasta salad I made a few days ago. Hate to let anything go to waste when it can just as easily go to waist.  (get it?)  Dinner will be leftovers too.  Mashed sweet potatoes, broiled salmon, and steamed broccoli.

Mattress guys came early to deliver.  The old mattress looked perfectly fine but I know it was getting uncomfortable to sleep on.  I think it's the bed I bought when I moved into my mobile in Green Acres in 2004.  The previous owners sold it to me so it was  used then.  The woman at the Sleep Country store in Sequim was somebody who was in some of my classes at college.  I see a lot of those folks every now and again.  Most aren't working in the medical field either. Here's the old and the new...


Well, I obviously don't have much to yak about today.  The kids will be home in a half hour. I wonder if I could talk them into washing my car. Nothing planned for the weekend. I am heading to a CZ retirement luncheon Monday morning so I'll have pictures to share at least.

Tuesday I'm getting my eyes checked for new frames and I might browse the furniture store for a new recliner.  I shouldn't but I'm thinking on it anyhow.  Friday will be fun. Mary, Andy,and Catie are all coming to spend the night.  I'll have to look over my 'to-do list' and see if I can think of anything else.

Need to get off this laptop now.  I know better than to sit here this long. Here's a cute picture I either saw on facebook or got in an email.  I forget.  I liked it anyhow...





No comments:

Post a Comment