My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Rockin' Robin Roberts



I've been editing my book all afternoon. Came across a reference Barb Blowers made about Rockin' Robert Roberts and the Wailers so I thought I would look them up on YouTube. Apparently he died in a car wreck in 1967.

And that is about the extent of yakking I have to do today. I made a quick Safeway run to buy some vegetables. Gonna roast potatoes, carrots, green pepper, onion, and broccoli after sprinkling with olive oil.  My daughter, Mary, gave me the idea and I've been thinking about it all day.  So easy too. Just line a cookie sheet and lay the veggies out, turning halfway through the 40 minute roast.  I can do that.

Awfully tired today. I think because I woke up every two hours to pee. Some nights are just like that. I do like my new mattress,though; I can definitely tell the difference in firmness from the old one they hauled away.

Granddaughter Catie is moving into her new apartment today. I know she's excited.  Well, better get moving.  The longer I sit here, the worse I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment