My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Getting a little weary of it now

  Snowing again this morning. And now it's blowing sideways. Not pretty anymore. I'll deal with it, though. Like what choice do I have?  My activity list is unchanged from what it's been for days....surf the net, work on sewing projects, read, work on a jigsaw, watch videos, nap.

The kids haven't showed up yet. I wonder if Wayne and Jenni have to report to work.  They've had to so far so we'll see.  I bought a snow shovel from a neighbor last summer. I bet she's regretting that now. I may put my boots on and go out to clear the driveway a little.  Doesn't take long, however, for me to start shoveling and then remember that I'm old and my back hurts.

Can anybody tell me what this pig is saying in the latest Geiko commercial? Everytime I watch it, I can't figure it out.




Took a picture of the birds in the backyard yesterday. Wish I had a bird house that could shelter them from the weather.

Am finding the tv weather reporting a bit tiring.  Now they've got me worrying about the power lines coming down.  That's all we need, no heat.  I won't think about it.

Saw the previews for 'Archer' yesterday so I'm taping it tonight.  Watched 'Justified' last night and it was pretty good...although a tad too much violence for my liking.

Well, time to get busy around here. Think I'll post a video I got in an email from Les Walden today. I need more practice on posting videos anyhow. Still can't figure out the easiest steps.


2 comments:

  1. Joyce The pig is saying " pure adrenalin"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it!! Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete