My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Okay...here's the thing..


The picture above is what is on the back of the stereo I bought at the thrift store. I thought having those red and white outlets was all I needed to make my gadget work.  Here's my gadget.....

My son tells me that the back of my stereo needs to have OUTPUT buttons, not input.  Soooo..... if anyone who lives in my area has such a stereo, could I borrow it?  Or.... does anyone know where I could buy such a stereo?  They don't sell cassette players these days but surely...somewhere....there is a stereo out there with output buttons on the backside.

I'm determined now to make this work.  It's my new goal. 

1 comment:

  1. Joyce,Are you hooking up a cassette player to the stereo? It looks like to me you plug the out on cassette player to your U-Phono in, then the out on U-Phono to in on stereo. That way you use stereo speakers. I got an actual cassette to PC tape deck at Kohls for about $60.The U-Phono thing is a go between for a cassette player & PC or stereo & PC
    Arlis

    ReplyDelete