My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Scary & exciting both!

My computer (my old computer I should say) has been causing me grief from time to time and I've known that the day was coming when I was going to have to upgrade.  Tonight I was on my desktop and every icon I clicked came up as my recycle bin.  WHAT?!  NO! NO! NO!

Called my tech man (son Joe) and he walked me through getting things back to normal.  He's been telling me for some time that I needed a better and newer computer and says my "mother board is dying."  Okay.  I'm taking out of savings tomorrow and transferring to checking.

We're gonna motor on down to Sequim and visit Costco for a laptop. (and an office program)
I'm getting a headache thinking about it but I have to be strong.  I can't allow computers to have power over me like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment