My neighborhood growing up

My neighborhood growing up
19th Street, Port Townsend

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What?

Anybody have a clue why I scanned pictures yesterday without too much problem but today when I practiced, I got this calendar picture backwards.  I just don't get it.

Also, when I tried to scan a cross stitch page all I got was a black image.  I tried using document setting and photo setting, both color and b&w, but nothing would come through.  Same thing when I decided to bypass the scan and just make a copy.  Wouldn't show up.  (Yet when I laid a piece of copy down with typing on it, it did pick it up okay...so I know it's working but still not.....)

I was able to copy cross stitch patterns with my other printer/scanner. Surely this newer model will do the same functions.

Also....my sis is selling her "like new" bike for $250.  (Costs $400 new)  It's a fold up just like mine ideal for seniors who don't want to be too far from the ground when cycling.  I love mine. Let me know if you know anybody who's interested. It's really a good deal.

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to get out my directions and see if I can do that. I don't think I can, though. Need a cassette player. I have one of those turntables that converts records to the computer to make CD's. Switched over a couple hundred albums with it too. It was great! Thanks Arlis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce,
    Oh, I thought you got a cassette player/recorder that plugs into PC to convert cassettes into CDs. Good luck. I enjoy reading your blog.
    Arlis

    ReplyDelete